Today I have been up since 7:30am. I have not taken a nap today, because Ariella only took a 20 minute nap this morning. Well, I could be taking one now, but I’m writing this instead. So far today, I have:
- Washed the woodwork on all the windows downstairs and the windows themselves (that’s five rather large windows) and put the screens up in all of them.
- Done a load of Ariella’s clothes. Cause they always seem to be dirty.
- Done a load of whites. Cause I think Derek’s been wearing some of my underwear to work. 😉
- Put flea stuff on the cat.
- Let the cat outside twice, and in the garage once. This is not “real” work, except that he has never been outside on his own before, so I had to keep an eye on him.
- Sang songs to Ariella to entertain her.
- Rocked Ariella to sleep this morning for her nap.
- Changed Ariella’s diaper 5 times, so far.
- Nursed Ariella five times. She is very distracted lately, so the sessions are a bit shorter, therefore more nursings because she gets hungry quicker.
- Washed the blanket on her bed along with the blanket she threw up on earlier in the week, and the throw from the couch.
- Put the clean dishes from the dishwasher away.
- Loaded the dishwasher with dirty dishes.
- Cleaned up cat puke off the rug in the kitchen.
- Washed said rug from cat puke, and around the door where he marks his territory all the time. Actually smells clean in my kitchen for once!
- Made lunch for myself and Ariella. I’ll count this as one.
- Washed window in front door. Inside and out.
- Cleaned the upstairs toilet.
- Cleaned both upstairs sinks and countertop.
I still have to:
- Help make dinner.
- Take laundry in and out of the washer/dryer.
- Clean up from dinner.
- Feed Ariella – again.
- Give baby a bath.
- Put baby to sleep.
I want to still:
- Wash windows outside, so the sun can actually get into the room. 😉
- Wash upper windows inside.
- Vacuum out the chandelier and finally get rid of the dead flies in there.
- Re-make the bed in Ella’s room so it looks neat and tidy.
I’m pretty sure that is why I am sitting here staring at the computer at the moment, and writing this blog no one is going to particularly care about. 🙂