Here are some great gift ideas for Ariella! Thank you, in advance, for making her feel so special and loved at Birthdays and Christmas! A phone call or note in the mail is also a great way to let her know you are thinking about her always and to encourage her to understand that a gift is not the only way to show someone you care!
Clothes: Please include gift receipts with the clothes in case they need to be returned! Everything should be 5 years old (6T will be too big for her as some of her 4T pants are too long right now – honest)!
- long sleeved shirts
- Dresses she can wear to school – not too frilly
- Party dresses for Holiday parties
- Socks, socks, socks!! Long sock, short socks, in between socks!
- Warm winter accessories – hats, scarves, GLOVES! Any gloves that are waterproof, like for skiing or playing outside!
Books: Are VERY important right now as she CAN READ!!! Any level book with a 1 or 2 on it is great! But ANY book is a wonderful gift!
- ABC Mysteries (I have up to F)
- Magic Treehouse (Any)
- Fancy Nancy
- First Space Encyclopeida
- First Human Body Encyclopedia
- DK First Encyclopedia
- Big Book of Airplanes
Hungry Hungry Hippos Game
Bubble Guppies (At Fisher Price Store)
Jake and the Neverland Pirates (At FP Store)
Gift Certificates/Gift Money:
Dance Class ($38/month)
Barnes and Noble (so we can buy children’s books for her for the Nook)